thrummaschine is a 3-band distortion effect with independant, LFO-driven filters. Make your bass, mid and high frequencies oscillate at different speeds, shapes and pan, with whatever flavour and level of distortion you dial in for each band
!!WARNING!! Thrummaschine is capable of nasty loudness if you push the settings hard, keep volumes low while you play with the controls
- 3 user-defined bands for bass, mid and high freqencies, with overlap if required
- 3 filters with tempo-sync LFO, for each freq band
- overdrive, distortion and bitcrush effects
- send level for each band to each effect
- pan and volume for each band
fr33some is a 3-band, stereo splitter. You can use it to define 3 frequency ranges for low, mid and high frequencies, and output each band to a different stereo output, for individual processing.
- 3 band splitter
- Split stereo input into 3 stereo outputs for low, mid and high frequencies
- 3 frequency ranges are user definable using non-linear knobs
- Zero phasing band splits using inversion rather than crossover
therapy is an effect plugin that allows you to express your innermost feelings, neurotic ramblings or burning, muderous rage, and have the results presented in full stereo audio psychosis. Instead of the usual knobs or sliders, therapy invites you to type words to generate the psycho-somatic algorhythms that will shape, bend your audio according to your own twisted mind. Express yourself through free association, random babbling or drug-induced, histrionic word-vomiting. Type it in, hear the results, scream at the moon.
Warning: therapy is not a replacement for professional psychological help. Neither am I, I’m as messed up as you are
- 3 band granulizer effect with absolutely no ability to deliberately control any parameter
- Word driven controls, even I don’t know how it works, but it does
- Stares back at you without suggesting how to solve your problems, just like a real therapist
- What was your relationship with your mother like?