GTA is a vintage style ‘character’ compressor, designed like its muscle car name-sake for brute power, pure speed and to make a loud noise. It is stripped down for ease of use and has a unique vintage colouring on top.
GTA is a peak compressor featuring super-fast attack and release times and has a wide range of threshold, ratio and output boost as well as a wet/dry mix for NY compression. The metering covers input, output and gain reduction, showing both real-time and peak levels.
- Vintage style Peak compressor with parallel compression and comprehensive metering
- Subtle colouring from a home-made blend of harmonics, saturation and dynamic noise
- Ultra-fast attack and release times
- Wet/Dry mix control allows phase-free blending of dry uncompressed signal for NY style parallel compression
- Distortion reduction for very short release times
- Metering covers stereo input, output and gain reduction. All meters show actual and peak levels
- Adjustable peak meter hold time
- Non-linear knobs for precise control at small values
GTA was previously unavailable to purchase or download, it was an extra bonus plugin if you bought the GTO/GTX compressors. Now they are no longer available to buy, I’d thought I’d let GTA go free.
If you would like to donate…
If you like and use any of my plugins, please consider donating to Cancer Research UK in order to help care for and find a cure for cancer sufferers. Any amount you can afford is appreciated and will help to fund international research projects in all aspects of cancer.